I would like to thank Kati at Kati’s Bookaholic Rambling Reviews for tagging me in this Blogger Recognition Award! I am so honored to have been chosen by her, and it would be really awesome if all of you could go check her blog out.
– Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
– Write a post to show your award.
– Give a brief story of how your blog started.
– Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
– Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
-Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created.
So, let’s get started!
How I Started
So, my blog was really out of the blue. I had had a couple failure blogs before starting this one that I created back in middle school (both deleted), but when I saw my first booktube video by Katytastic it was like a whole new world was opened up for me. If you have been following me for a while, you already know this, but I originally started on Blogger and recently moved to WordPress. From there, my blog grew and I am so proud ❤
1. Comment, comment, comment. Go to other blogs and like and comment on their posts. Not only will you be making someone else happy, but you will also 1) maybe gain some new followers and friends, and 2) see how others run their blogs and you can see how to improve yours.
2. Read what you want to read, and write with your own voice. Let your personality show through in your blog design and your writing style. There are so many book blogs out there, so by being yourself, you can add something new to the mix.
I Nominate These Amazing Bloggers: